Develop, train, and deploy cutting edge machine learning models, accelerate complex high performance computing workloads or host accelerated virtualization services in a standard depth, 2-socket, 4U rack.
- Boost Training and inferencing performance with 4x NVIDIA A100 GPUs
- Air-cooled operation (up to 35C) drives efficient operation
- Lower TCO with a balanced performance/watt solution
Push performance boundaries with a dense form-factor, liquid cooled 2U server approach to AI and HPC initiatives.
- Drive greater outcomes for AI with 4x NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPUs or 4x Intel Data Center Max OAM GPUs
- Smart liquid cooled CPU and GPUs maximize performance
- Lower TCO with optimized power utilization efficiency
Modernize operations and infrastructure to drive new initiatives with no-compromise AI acceleration.
- Leverage extreme performance for AI and HPC with 8x NVIDIA H100 or A100 Tensor Core SXM GPUs
- Smart air-cooled operation (up to 35C) maximizes data conversion into outcomes
- Scale up business performance with power and flexible expansion options
PowerEdge XE Servers: Built for Your Most Demanding Workloads from the Edge to Multi-Cloud
PowerEdge XE is the first server family purpose-built for complex, emerging workloads that require high performance and large storage. These robust servers deliver the reliability and security for demanding applications inside traditional data centers or in extreme conditions stretching from outside the data center to the harsh edge environment of the IT infrastructure.
Rapidly respond to data growth by meeting the fluctuating demands of compute, latency and bandwidth
Monitor system health health accurately with unified systems management
Protect your customers and your business with a deep layer of defense built into the hardware and firmware