Top 5 Reasons to Migrate to PowerEdge
Merging the T440 and T640
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T550 is the next-generation performance mainstream tower by Dell Technologies.
This article will inform readers on how decision making led to merging the T440 and T640 into the T550, as well as give five top reasons why customers will be excited to transition over to this new powerhouse - the T550.
Learn About Benefits Such As:
- Top-of-the-line features integrated into 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable CPUs
- Memory speeds 20% over the previous-generation
- The ability to back up data from their most powerful storage devices
- Support for five slots of PCIe Gen4
- Drive performance for workloads like databases and virtualization
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T550 balances expandability and performance and offers advanced technologies such as accelerators to address enterprise-class workloads.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including
- hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase