Dell EMC Unity XT 880 Hybrid Flash Storage
No compromise midrange storage. Designed for performance, optimized for efficiency and built for multi-cloud.
- Unified block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers up to 16.0PB max raw capacity
- Unified data reduction (all flash pools)
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Program (support agreement required)
The Dell EMC Unity XT 880 hybrid flash array delivers modern unified storage for the midmarket to the enterprise. It is designed for performance and NVMe-ready to deliver high-speed access to business data with the ability to simultaneously run mixed application workloads, process inline data reduction, and provide data services with no performance overhead.
Dell EMC Unity XT 880 is also optimized for efficiency with up to 5:1 data reduction to reduce storage footprint and lower TCO. Plus, you will be able to enable your multi-cloud strategy whether you are looking for disaster recovery as a service in the cloud, integration with VMware Cloud Foundation, deploying storage in the cloud, or automatically tiering data to the cloud.
All-inclusive software provides point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack. Automated tiering and flash caching ensure active data benefits from flash performance.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support.
- Modern: 2U NVMe-ready design future proofs the investment; scalable to 1500 drives
- Powerful: Dual-socket Intel CPUs, more cores and memory drive more performance with less latency than previous generations
- Efficiency: Higher system efficiency and DRR deliver more effective usable capacity lowering TCO
- Simple: Installs in 15 minutes, configure in 10 minutes with intuitive easy-to-use webbased (HTML5) management
- Flexible: Deploy as physical, software defined or converged infrastructure systems - all sharing one OS
Benefits to you
- Performance: New processors drive more Read, Write and Mixed workload performance accelerating virtualized workloads with less latency.
- Efficiency: Dell EMC Unity XT hybrid arrays are 85% efficient delivering more effective usable capacity and higher data reduction rates in all flash storage pools.
- Consolidation: Consolidate all your mixed workloads (file, block, VVOL data) on a single array and storage pool.
Built for multi-cloud
- Multiple paths to the cloud: Integrated with VMWare Cloud Foundation, Cloud Tiering Appliance, CloudIQ, Cloud Storage Services for DRaaS and workload migration and Dell EMC Unity Cloud Edition.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.