Dell EMC Unity XT 680F All-Flash Storage
No compromise midrange storage. Designed for performance, optimized for efficiency and built for multi-cloud.
- Unified block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers up to 8.0PB max raw capacity
- Up to 5:1 data reduction with inline deduplication and compression
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Program (support agreement required)
Ensure high performance and low latency for the broadest range of mixed workloads with Dell EMC Unity XT 680F all-flash. This unified storage platform is NVMe-ready and can deliver high-speed access to business data with the ability to simultaneously run mixed application workloads, process inline data reduction, and provide data services with no performance overhead.
With up to 5:1 data reduction, Dell EMC Unity XT 680F will reduce storage footprint and lower TCO. Plus, you will be able to enable your multi-cloud strategy whether you are looking for disaster recovery as a service in the cloud, integration with VMware Cloud Foundation, deploying storage in the cloud, or automatically tiering data to the cloud.
Dell EMC Unity XT 680F comes standard with support for file and block, point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integrations with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support.
- Modern: 2U NVMe-ready design future proofs the investment; scalable to 1500 drives
- Powerful: Dual-socket Intel CPUs, dual active controllers, more cores and memory drive 2X more performance with less latency
- Efficiency: Higher system efficiency and up to 5:1 DRR deliver more effective usable capacity lowering TCO
- Simple: Installs in 15 minutes, configure in 10 minutes with intuitive easy-to-use webbased (HTML5) management
- Flexible: Deploy as physical, software defined or converged infrastructure systems - all sharing one OS
Benefits to you
- Performance: Experience 2X more performance across Reads, Writes and Mixed R/W workloads with up to 75% lower latency
- Consolidation: Consolidate all your mixed workloads (file, block, VMware VVOLs) onto a single storage solution
- Density: Reduce opex (floor space) with higher density up to 790TBe per RackU
Built for multi-cloud
- Multiple paths to the cloud: Integrated with VMWare Cloud Foundation, Cloud Tiering Appliance, CloudIQ, Cloud Storage Services for DRaaS and workload migration and Dell EMC Unity Cloud Edition.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.