Dell PowerEdge XR11
Compact, ruggedized, and certified for conditions at the edge
The Dell EMC PowerEdge XR11 server offers 3rd generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors and it’s built for challenging environments, including telecommunications, military, retail, and restaurants.
Innovate at scale with challenging and emerging workloads
The new Dell EMC PowerEdge XR11 is a ruggedized, MIL-STD, NEBS and Marine compliant 1U server. Only 16 inches/400 mm deep, it offers new ways to:
- Boost services at the edge: The XR11 offers up to 36 x86 cores, support for accelerators, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, persistent memory and up to 4 drives
- Cope with challenges: Certified rugged for telco and defense applications, including dust, extreme temperatures, shock, vibration, and other environmental variants
- Add versatility without compromise: With reduced depth and front and rear port options that support reverse air flow, it gives administrators new flexibility without expensive retrofits or HVAC updates
- Improve longevity: built for long life so organizations can offer game-changing services without downtime and disruption
Built-in protection through a complete portfolio of solutions
From the silicon and supply chain all the way to asset retirement, know that your servers are safe and secure with innovative Dell EMC and Intel technologies that give you the confidence of cyber resilience.
- Start strong with platform security features, even before the server is built, including Secured Component Verification and Silicon Root of Trust
- Stay strong with continuous innovations that bolster cyber resilience, like OpenManage Secure Enterprise Key Manager and Automatic Certificate Enrollment
- Outmaneuver threats with intelligence, automation, and recovery tools that include iDRAC9 Telemetry, BIOS live scanning, and Rapid OS recovery
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools
Creating business insights at the edge
A ruggedized, MIL-STD and NEBS Level 3 compliant 1U server for telecommunications, military, retail, remote office, back office and restaurants.
Support new services in challenging locations
The Dell EMC PowerEdge XR11 is a compact, reversible, ruggedized and certified server for conditions outside the data center. Designed for telco, defense, and retail applications, the PowerEdge XR11 is built to cope with dust, extreme temperatures, shock, vibration, and other environmental variants.
- Boost services at the edge with up to 36 x 86 cores, support for accelerators, the latest memory and drive technologies
- Add versatility with reduced depth and front and rear port access options
- Offer game-changing services without downtime and disruption
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools for on-premises, edge and cloud environments
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
|Dell PowerEdge XR11 Specifications|
|Processors||One 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 36 cores|
|Drive bays||4 x 2.5-inch SATA/SAS/NVMe (SSDs) max 61.44 TB|
|Cooling options||Air cooling|
|Fans||Very High Performance fans
|Dimension||Rear Accessed configuration Height: 42.8 mm (1.68 inches)
Front Accessed configuration
|Form Factor||1U rack server|
|Bezel||Optional LCD or Security Bezel|
|Integrations and Connections||OpenManage Integrations:
|Embedded NIC||4 x 25 GbE SFP+ LOM|
|GPU Options||2 x 70 W SW|
|Ports||For Rear Accessed configuration
For Front Accessed configuration
|PCIe||3 x PCIe Gen4 slots|
|Operating Systems & Hypervisors||
|OEM-ready version availabe||From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.|
Support & Services:
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. Dell employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. Dell gives you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.