Dell EMC Isilon F810 All-Flash NAS Storage
Unstructured data storage made simple
- Delivers inline compression with up to 3:1 data reduction
- Supports up to 250,000 IOPS and 15 GB/s bandwidth per chassis
- Stores 230 TB to 924 TB capacity per chassis
- Provides 60 SSDs per chassis
- Powered by Isilon OneFS 8.1.3
Lower the costs of high-performance storage with the in-line data compression capabilities of Dell EMC Isilon F810 all-flash scale-out NAS. Get up to 250,000 IOPS and 15 GB/s bandwidth per chassis. With a choice of SSD drive capacities, Isilon F810 provides a raw capacity of 230 TB to 924 TB per chassis. Expand effective storage capacity and increase density with up to 3:1 inline data compression.
Ideal for demanding unstructured data workloads including EDA, data analytics and artificial intelligence, Isilon F810 combines extreme performance and efficiency. Isilon F810 integrates easily with existing Isilon clusters, scales quickly and keeps management simple, no matter how large your data environment becomes.
Dell EMC Isilon All-Flash Platforms
Dell EMC Isilon all-flash storage platforms, powered by the Isilon OneFS operating system, provide a powerful yet simple scale-out storage architecture to speed access to massive amounts of unstructured data, while dramatically reducing cost and complexity. With a highly dense design that contains 4 nodes within a single 4U chassis, Isilon all-flash delivers extreme performance and efficiency for your most demanding unstructured data applications and workloads. Isilon all-flash storage is available in 2 product lines:
- Dell EMC Isilon F800: Provides massive performance and capacity and delivers up to 250,000 IOPS and 15 GB/sec aggregate throughput in a single chassis configuration and up to 15.75M IOPS and 945 GB/s of aggregate throughput in a 252 node5 cluster. Each chassis houses 60 SSDs with a capacity choice of 1.6 TB, 3.2 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB or 15.36 TB per drive. This allows you to scale raw storage capacity1 from 96 TB to 924 TB in a single 4U chassis and up to 58 PB5 in a single cluster.
- Dell EMC Isilon F810: Along with massive performance and capacity, the F810 provides inline data compression to deliver extreme efficiency. The F810 delivers up to 250,000 IOPS and 15 GB/sec aggregate throughput in a single chassis configuration and up to 9M IOPS and 540 GB/s of aggregate throughput in a single 144 node cluster2. Each Isilon F810 houses 60 SSDs with a capacity choice of 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB or 15.36 TB per drive. This allows you to scale raw storage capacity from 230 TB to 924 TB in a 4U chassis and up to 33 PB in a 144 node cluster. Depending on your specific dataset, Isilon F810 inline data compression delivers up to a 3:1 reduction in storage requirements to increase the effective capacity of your solution while lowering costs.
Efficiency: Isilon scale-out storage delivers up to 80 percent storage utilization versus about 50 percent for traditional platforms. Isilon SmartDedupe data deduplication software enhances storage efficiency to reduce your physical storage requirements by up to 35 percent. Isilon’s policy-based, automated tiering options allow you to optimize storage resources and further lower costs. In addition to these advantages that apply to all Isilon platforms, Isilon F810 all-flash offers inline data compression to further reduce data storage infrastructure requirements, increase density and lower costs.
Flexibility: Powered by the OneFS operating system, Isilon all-flash storage supports all major protocols and data access methods including NFS, SMB, HDFS, HTTP, and FTP. This means that you can support a wide range of unstructured data applications and workloads on a single storage platform.
Data protection: Isilon all-flash storage is highly resilient and offers N+1 through N+4 redundancy. With Isilon you may also choose from a variety of efficient and proven enterprise data backup and disaster recovery options.
Security: Isilon all-flash offers a broad range of robust security options including FIPS 140-2 level 2 self-encrypting drives, role-based access control (RBAC), secure access zones, SEC 17a-4 compliant WORM data immutability, and file system auditing support.
- Simple storage and data management designed for ease of use
- Massive scalability of capacity and performance
- Unmatched storage efficiency, deduplication and compression to reduce costs
- Choice of All-Flash, Hybrid or Archive nodes
- Automated tiered storage to optimize resources
- Seamless cloud integration to lower costs
- Multiprotocol support for operational flexibility
- Resilient data protection for a highly available environment
- Robust security and compliance options
- Unlock your data capital with inplace data analytics
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.